A working mod of Google Camera or GCam for Vivo Z1x running on Android Pie is now available to download which is ported by Arnova8G2. This build of GCam for Vivo Z1x should have all the basic features working with a few manual settings change.
Night Sight feature was introduced in Google Camera 6.1, hence you get the same on this GCam for Vivo Z1x, along with the other features such as HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, etc.
Android compatibility of Vivo Z1x GCam
Google Camera 6.1 is compatible with Android Pie. Hence the same goes for this GCam for Vivo Z1x.
How to Install Google Camera on Vivo Z1x?
- Download one of the GCam apk for Vivo Z1x from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Vivo Z1x.
Try other Google Camera for Vivo Z1x
Google Camera was never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app. You can try other GCam from various developers or from the huge device specific list.
That’s all for the Vivo Z1x’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Vivo Z1x.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Vivo Z1x. Keep visiting this page to get latest updates.