A working build of Google Camera for UMIDIGI A5 Pro is now available to download, which is based on Arnova8G2’s build. Reportedly this GCam works pretty well on the UMIDIGI A5 Pro.
This is just a port of Google Camera APK and not the actual stock Google Camera APK, so you can always expect that some or all of the features might not be available or might be broken!
About this Google Camera for UMIDIGI A5 Pro:
Following are the features and fixes added on the Arnova8G2’s v1.4 build of Google Camera 6.1.021 app:
- Forced DCI-P3 colour space.
- Changes to Google AWB and others things.
Status of this UMIDIGI A5 Pro Google Camera APK:
– Almost everything
– Nothing reported yet
How to Install Google Camera APK on UMIDIGI A5 Pro?
- Download the Gcam APK for UMIDIGI A5 Pro from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or Manage Apps on MIUI > Select the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps or Install apps from unknown sources on MIUI and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
If you want to try with other version of Arnova8G2, here is the Google camera by Arnova8G2. To get the GCam for other devices, you can visit the Google Camera APK page which is updated almost on a daily basis.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for UMIDIGI A5 Pro. Keep visiting this page to get latest updates.