GCam or Google Camera for Nubia Z20 running on Android Pie is now available to download with Night Sight support. This is the 6.2.030 version of Google Camera for Nubia Z20, which is brought to you by dpstar7582 and another GCam port by Arnova8G2.
Time Lapse was introduced in Google Camera 6.2.030, so, the same will be available on this GCam for Nubia Z20 including Night Sight, HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Slow motion, etc.
How to Install Google Camera on Nubia Z20?
- Download the GCam apk for Nubia Z20 from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Nubia Z20.
Try other GCam for Nubia Z20
Google Camera is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app.
– Google Camera APK Download page for specific Android phones
That’s all for the Nubia Z20’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Nubia Z20.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Nubia Z20.