The GCam or Google Camera for Moto Z is now available to download which is built by Arnova8G2. This build of Google Camera (GCam) for Moto Z is not verified for working features.
About this GCam for Moto Z:
Night Sight was introduced in the GCam version 6.1.021, so, you get the same on this GCam for Moto Z. In addition to this, you get HDR+, ZSL, portrait mode etc.
How to Install the Google Camera APK on Moto Z?
- Download the GCam apk from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera on Moto Z.
Try other GCam APK for Moto Z
Google Camera APK is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app built by Arnova8G2.
– Google Camera APK Download (this page contains a huge list of GCam for all available devices)
That’s all for the Moto Z’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Moto Z.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Moto Z.