This is a GCam port of the base version 7.4.104 and build version v3 ported by Parrot043.
This Google Camera build came on July, 2020.
In this modification, there is full support for Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 and 845 processors, namely, the movement function, 4k 60 FPS video recording (who writes video of this format only), self-timer, etc. are available to SoC data device owners. thank you very much B-S-G for this.
Changelog of GCam port 7.4.104 Parrot043 GCam build version v3:
- Fixed pink fill in photo
- Fixed seemingly colors on Redmi Note 9S / 9Pro
- Added shortcut to start night mode
Changelog of version v2:
- Added manual focus from 6.3, only left the most optimal values. Available only in Camera mode.
- Added bitrate item.
- Limited exposure to 4 sec on Mi 6x.
- 4K UHD / 60 FPS only available on sdm845: Mi 9 / Mi 9t Pro
- Fixed video on Redmi Note 9S / 9Pro. Thanks Urnyx05
Changelog of version v1:
- GCam 7.4.014 v1 initial version
- For Android 10 and later
This Google Camera is reportedly working on:
- Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Redmi Note 7
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 8T
- MI A3
- Mi 6X
- Mi 8
- Mi 9
- Mi 9T Pro
- Mi 9 Lite (SE) - buffer fix
- Redmi 5 Plus - front camera with HDR + does not plow
- LeEco LeMax x820 (829)
- Mi Note 3
- Redmi Note 9s / 9 Pro - everything except video
Other Google Camera (GCam) Downloads:
- Google Camera APK (The huge list that contains working GCam ports for all available phones)